My son reads well-below grade level. If the text is about grade level concepts, won’t it be too difficult for him?
Each article is written on many different levels. As your child answers questions, the computer will keep track of all his right and wrong answers and how much help he needed from the avatar. Depending on his progress, be will presented with the next article in an easier, similar, or more difficult format.
- What is Readorium and who is it for?
- Is Readorium effective? Does it help students become better readers?
- What are the specific reading strategies that students can learn?
- How does Readorium motivate students to read?
- What can my child do if he or she finds the vocabulary difficult?
- What happens if my child makes progress quickly?
- My son reads well-below grade level. If the text is about grade level concepts, won’t it be too difficult for him?
- How will I know how my students are doing in Readorium?
- How can I help keep my students motivated?
- How can I test Readorium?
- How can I purchase Readorium?
If you are an educator interested in improving your students' reading comprehension, we'd like to hear from you!